Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Moving onwards....

Hello!

Right, well I originally planned to try and write at least one of these bloggy things a day. Now due to some un-named event, it means I haven't actually done that yet. Anyways, all is now sorted and I can continue writing.

Well, my friend and I have still been smashing names around for my project. Still nothing (typical) but I did start defining how we want our boat to be. Now it's going to have to be a big one to accommodate the propulsion. I dont want to build a normal "engine on the back" style boat. I want something that's a little greener (without sails) and one that we can also make go sideways without using Azipod propulsion (as learnt by QM2, it doesnt really work). Im already starting to come up with some ideas....

Anywho, news from the region. Urm, Maids are still being mistreated, Achmenijad doesn't really like the West, Isreali's accidentally shot the wrong man (again!?) and Oil is still flowing.

MsAdventures has provided us with yet another great story on how things work in Sand Land and Jet Driver has again amused me with his latest story on car washes.

So it's another regular day out here. Oh, and surprise surprise, my Laundry has gone AWOL.......

No comments:

Post a Comment