Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello to everyone!!

Right well, Hello!

Well, after reading the blogs of Jet Driver, Undercover Dragon and Misadventures in HR I've finally decided to start my own and see how it goes.

Now Im not going to tell you what country im actually in, but I am based within the Middle East. I'm also not going to actually tell you what I do. From my name, I think it would be safe to assume that I have a little something to do with Ships.

My blog is going to have lots of different bits and pieces attached to it. Im designing and hoping to build my own boat myself, and it will probably have some of my own general musings as I go about living in this country for the first time. If you are easily offended or have no sense of humour, then please don't read any further or send me hatemail. I can't be bothered reading it, so you would just be wasting your time. You'd be better off watching Cartoon Network.

 All opinions expressed here onwards are my own and do not reflect upon anyone elses views or any companies views and that all will be kept well within the laws of the country that I now reside in.

No comments:

Post a Comment